PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Monday, June 12, 2006


Welcome!  

This site was setup to mock the day-to-day bullshit that goes on at PerezHilton.com. It was started on June 12th, 2006, as a complete joke.

I was looking through the comments on his site and I realized that the majority of them seemed to be people bitching about Perez, not the articles themselves. So for fun (and to learn a little bit about how blogger.com works), I decided to take a few minutes and setup a temporary blog, and then I posted the URL in the comments section of a few articles on his site.

I figured this site would be up for a couple hours, or at most a day. I thought a few of the people that dislike Perez would click over and take a look, have a laugh, and that would be it. However, every time I've said that I'm going to shut the site down because it was a joke and I don't want to spend that much time on it, I've received complaints! It's at this point that I realized just how many people dislike the guy. So, this site has been kept up as a place for them to vent their frustrations about Perez and his site.

Perez thinks he's cool because he sometimes gets dirt on celebrities (although a lot of the time it's just made up bullshit, totally biased, or completely wrong), and also because he knows Paris Hilton. Yeah, because that's something you want to brag about.

Perez just tries way too hard, and he flip flops on so many things. One day he loves someone, the next day he hates them. I guess it all depends on what Paris tells him to think on that day. As of late his site has turned into a self-promotional machine, and it's becoming more ridiculous every day.

Perez has also gotten into the habit of "forgetting" to post gossip about his "friends"... unless it shows them in a positive light, that is. But seriously, how many times do we need to see "exclusive" pictures of him at a party with Paris Hilton? Once was more then enough, thanks.

Here's a picture of the lameass himself! (I'm glad someone else took the time to photoshop his real name on this pic so I didn't have to).

     [ by Anonymous, 6/12/2006   --




5 Comments:

At June 13, 2006 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Normally when you see someone in an oufit as horribly grotesque as this they're on their way to a costume party. Not Perez! To him, this is cool!

*cringe*

 
At June 13, 2006 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 70s called, they want their outfit back.

 
At June 13, 2006 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to stereotype, but I thought most gay people had pretty good fashion sense?

Perez definitely missed the boat on that one.

 
At June 17, 2006 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A question for both of you - WHO CARES? ITS MINDLESS GOSSIP? Take a breath and get over yourself, and perez.........

 
At June 18, 2006 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home