PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006


This is exactly what's wrong with PerezHilton.com  (view)

The first comment on the above post is exactly what's wrong with PerezHilton.com.

"Perez - why aren't you writing about Paris' hit'n'run? isn't that gossip worthy?"

You have to understand that if he were to report bad news about Paris, he wouldn't be invited to parties with her anymore (and he couldn't wear that sexy elvis suit we've all come to love. Did I say love? I meant loathe).

Reporting the type of information he's supposed to be reporting to his readers, or selling out to keep his relationship with Parisite alive. It's an easy decision if you're a man whore that's only in the public eye because you've ridden on the coat tails of a trashy skank. Oh shit, I've done it again. Sorry to all the trashy skanks out there. I didn't mean to offend you.

It's too bad too, this may have been Perez's best opportunity at actually being first to report a story. But I guess the sellout route works too.

     [ by Anonymous, 6/14/2006   --




11 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO TRUE!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE HOW LONG IT TOOK PEREZ TO TALK ABOUT THE HIT N RUN, BUT STILL NOTHING!

SELLOUT TO THE MAX!

 
At June 14, 2006 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hit 'n' run - that sounds like what Perez's last date did after his beer goggles wore off

 
At June 14, 2006 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, now this is very true...but it's still not funny:(

 
At June 14, 2006 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Again, jealousy will you get you nowhere. Stop ragging on him and do something with your life."

*sigh*

I really wish you morons would come up with some better insults then "you're jealous!".

As I've stated before, I am not jealous of Perez, nor do I have any reason whatsoever to be jealous of Perez.

http://poorasshilton.blogspot.com/2006/06/this-just-in-breaking-

Now please, come up with some better insults.

Verity, did you want to give these guys some pointers?

 
At June 14, 2006 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting pretty tired of explaining to moron after moron that I'm not jealous of Perez.

http://poorasshilton.blogspot.com/2006/06/this-is-exactly-whats-wrong-with.html

 
At June 14, 2006 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'll give it a go...

I've come to the conclusion, he's not jealous of Perez, he's in love with him. He wants to be with him. It all goes back to his time in high school when all the women rejected him and all he had for comfort were gossip magazines and his Action Man dolls.

And so this blog was born - not because he is jealous of Perez, but because he is mad he can't be with him. The only way he can think to take his anger and bitterness out on the cruel card fate has dealt him is via this website, ridiculing the man he really loves.

Dammit I love it when I'm right...

Hows that for you?!

V ;)

 
At June 14, 2006 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well thank you, this is quite a bit more creative then "you're just jealous, na na na na na".

It's like your'e looking directly into my soul Verity. If I had a soul, that is.

Unfortunately I signed away all rights to my soul when I started this blog. Along with my self respect and dignity.

 
At June 15, 2006 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"At one point La Perez had a fun site. Lots o' gossip and dirt ... but then along came Parzilla and her might check book."

It's amazing how many of his readers feel this way nowadays.

 
At June 16, 2006 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scotland The Brave

"God Bless America and the freedom to have a blog and bitch about whatever you want!!!!"

A-FUCKIN'-MEN TO THAT! :)

 
At June 21, 2006 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://ihateblogswhohateblogswhohateblogs.blogspot.com/

 
At June 21, 2006 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^ - AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home