PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Monday, June 12, 2006


"Britney & K-Fag: Together In Public!"  (view)

For someone who's openly and proudly gay, Perez sure uses the term "Fag" a lot. Keep up the derogatory remarks Perez, I'm sure all the other gay people out there just love you for it!

Although he also loves to call people fat, so I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

Pot, meet Kettle.

     [ by PoorAss Hilton, 6/12/2006   --




5 Comments:

At June 13, 2006 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRST!

 
At June 14, 2006 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um gay peeple calling each other fag is the same as black people calling each other nigga. Perex is just trying to be cool. No matter how much he'd like to sleep with them.

 
At June 15, 2006 4:20 PM, Blogger PoorAss Hilton said...

I guess I should've given a bit more detail in that post.

I realize it's much like the "N" word with black people, but in this case he's calling a straight man a fag, and that's not the same if you ask me.

Another thing I'd like to bring up is the fact that by Perez using the word "fag" to describe a straight man, he's actually saying that there's something wrong with being a "fag", as he's using it as an insult in this context.

 
At June 17, 2006 9:04 AM, Anonymous Sarah said...

I completely agree with you PoorAss! If he were calling another gay male a fag, it would be different, but instead he is using the term fag as a degrading term!

 
At June 18, 2006 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pot, meet Kettle.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home