PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Monday, June 12, 2006


"Jake & Ryan Celebrate Gay Pride Weekend"  (view)

"They didn't make it to the parade, but the GyllenHO and Reese's far less famous - buy way hot - husband fagged it up on the track in Los Angeles over the weekend."

Why are you so determined to have everyone in the world come out of the closet Perez? They're standing there with their arms crossed looking off into the distance. WOW! They must be gay! After all, only homosexuals cross their arms. And the "I'll take it from behind" quote on the pic is an especially nice touch.

Just because you like cock in the ass Perez, doesn't mean everyone else does (no matter how much you'd like to sleep with them).

     [ by Anonymous, 6/12/2006   --




5 Comments:

At June 13, 2006 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've asked some of my gay friends if either of these two set of their gaydars, but no such luck! I think Perez needs to get his wiring checked. He really does wish everyone in the world was gay, doesn't he?

 
At June 13, 2006 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course he does! if EVERYONE in the world was gay he might actually get some once in a while

 
At June 13, 2006 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree about these two but Lance Bass on the other hand is FLAMING GAY!

 
At June 15, 2006 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Perez needs to stop wishing everyone was gay like him. Especially when Ryan seems to be happily married. Dar.

 
At June 15, 2006 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't just have to do with him being gay. Good lord, Helen Keller could tell that!

La Perez is the kind of guy that used to bug the shit out of me in clubs. Now, I'm not a wall flower by any means, and don't wanna blow my own horn .. but I'm fucking funny and I tend to hang with people that are off the hook funny and ORGINAL.

He is one of those guys that HAS to be the center of attention and will stop at nothing to try and do so. Lame jokes. Dumb ass remarks.

I see La Perez many years from now floating around the house in some big ass caftan ala Bea Arthur as "Maude" with a cig in one hand and martini in the other, lipsyncing to an old Madonna CD. 'Oh the good old days .... I wonder why Paris doesn't call me anymore'. Very Nora Desmond.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home