PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Monday, June 12, 2006


"Perez & Janice!"  (view)

So you're actually happy to be interviewing a crazy, washed up, no-talent hack? Sorry, that was actually pretty insulting. I apologize to all the crazy, washed up, no-talent hacks out there. I didn't mean to insinuate that you're down on Janice's level. You deserve better.

Perez, I love how one day you adore Janice Dickinson, and the next day you hate her and warn everyone not to get within 5 feet of her.

Flip, flop, flip, flop.

     [ by Anonymous, 6/12/2006   --




1 Comments:

At June 13, 2006 5:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The botox pictures almost made me sick!

I guess when you're a dinosaur you have to take desperate measures in hopes of holding on to your ever-fading career.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home