PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Friday, June 16, 2006


"Angel, Where Have You Been???"  (view)

Good lord, what the hell is up with Clay Aiken?! Does he not realize the style changes that they made to him on American Idol were for his benefit?! Perez's article is almost insulting to K.D. Lang & Pee Wee Herman.

I'll be honest, I was watching AI that Clay was on. Although it was obvious right from the start that he had the vocal talent, his "look" really did need some work if he was going to be a star in the music industry. But with this new look, I think he actually looks worse then he did before he started on idol.

Is this something he did so that he's not as easily to recognize by the public?!

Oh, and Gayken, that definitely needs to be added to the list.

     [ by Anonymous, 6/16/2006   --




7 Comments:

At June 16, 2006 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRST!!!

 
At June 16, 2006 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great voice, bad hair. Ick!

 
At June 16, 2006 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think this guy was cute? What was I thinking.

 
At June 16, 2006 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear god that hair is just gross.

 
At June 18, 2006 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to think this guy was cute? What was I thinking.

{dies}

Please tell me you're not a woman.

 
At June 18, 2006 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To each his own... I suppose.

{vomits}

 
At June 22, 2006 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares about the hair? Personally, I liked it the way he wore it last summer-short and reddish/blonde. At any rate, there's no denying that the guy's a great singer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home