PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Thursday, June 15, 2006


Thank you, whoever you are!  

To whoever keeps taking the time to post my little signature on PerezHilton.com, THANKS! The last few times I've gone over there to post it, it's already there! hehe

You're saving me a buttload of time, having to wait for Perez's slow-ass site to load and all (and nevermind the fact that you have to wait a year in between comment posts).

I have no idea why you're doing it, but again, THANKS!

And in case some of you are wondernig what I mean, I'm talking about this little blurb I post up there now and then:

----------
Come vent about Perez!

http://poorasshilton.blogspot.com

It's the blog dedicated to another blog!
----------

     [ by Anonymous, 6/15/2006   --




5 Comments:

At June 15, 2006 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your site and all but even i wouldn't waste my time posting that for you. that site is just way too slow.

 
At June 15, 2006 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

doesn't everyone hate perez that much?

 
At June 15, 2006 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'A blog dedicated to another blog', that's just too funny!

Has this ever been done before?

 
At June 15, 2006 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a good question!

a blog about another blog. who would have thunk it.

 
At June 18, 2006 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He needs to upgrade servers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home