PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Friday, June 16, 2006


"Quote Of The Day"  (view)

Gay or not, I still think Kevin Spacey is one of the most undervalued actors out there. Although he's definitely gotten more respect the last few years.

The Usual Suspects is probably my favorite movie of all-time, yet it was one of those sleeper flicks that didn't really get noticed by a whole lot of people when it was released. I didn't even know what the hell it was when I saw it in the video store, but I'm sure glad I rented it that day.

If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend that you rent it!! (or download it, but of course I don't encourage piracy :P). It's an oldie, so it would be in the cheap section at your video store.

     [ by Anonymous, 6/16/2006   --




6 Comments:

At June 16, 2006 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRST!

 
At June 16, 2006 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY!!

THE USUAL SUSPECT *IS* THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME!!!!

 
At June 16, 2006 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! I don't care if he's gay or not hes an awesome actor!

 
At June 17, 2006 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most of my friends don't think he deserves the awards he has won but i absolutely love the guy!

 
At June 17, 2006 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed - Kevin Spacey is one of my favourite actors and The Usual Suspects is one of the best movies ever!

Glad to see we are still alive and well PA :)

V x

 
At June 18, 2006 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home