PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006


"When Crazy Met Baby"  (view)

The "I (heart) Tater Tot!" you so elegantly photoshopped onto that pic... Completely irrelevant and utterly stupid. You've truly outdone yourself Perez!

What the fuck does Britney's child have to do with Dave Chappelle and his Block Party DVD? Oh, I get it. That was just another one of your stupid attempts at bringing up old news to try to be funny. News flash! It's not funny.

Sorry, it took me a minute to stoop down to your level of stupidity before I could understand what the point of this was.

     [ by Anonymous, 6/14/2006   --




5 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this crap is really becoming quite sad isn't it?

methinks perez tries way too hard

 
At June 14, 2006 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why that was written on that pic myself.

DUMB!

 
At June 14, 2006 5:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually...yeah, it was kinda funny. Funnier than this sucky post. Your stuff isn't even really humorous. But I can appreciate what you're doing. Just...step it up or something.

 
At June 18, 2006 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think y'all{'s} (I'm gonna be Britney for a sec) expectations for his blog are waaaayyyyy too high.

 
At June 19, 2006 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh... well I've only been reading it for about a month so... I wasn't aware. Thank you, kind sir or madam.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home