PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006


I Can't Believe This Almost Didn't Get Posted!  

Even though I've had this information saved in a doc on my desktop for days, it almost didn't get posted. Sorry folks, I really haven't been getting enough sleep lately, I thought I had posted it :P

You know how Perez always boasts about getting 700,000 hits per day on his site? Well, did anybody notice anything strange in the CBC article that Perez had posted on his site this past Thursday? ("The Queen of All Media Canadialand")

"The site, which has nabbed several more big celebrity scoops since then, now averages upward of 600,000 hits a day"

Hmm, maybe it's nothing, but there might be even more to this article. The word "now" seems very innocent, but is it not almost inferring that traffic is up to 600,000?

PS - This was posted less than a week ago, why the hell do they have such an ancient picture of Perez? He must have wanted to look good for Canada so he sent them an older pic, hehe. (and when I said he wanted to look "good", remember that it's all relative)

PPS - Ok, this is my last post :P

     [ by Anonymous, 6/27/2006   --




5 Comments:

At June 27, 2006 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNEW his traffic had to be going down!!!!

 
At June 27, 2006 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodbye Poorass! I'll miss you and your determination to bring down akankass hilton.

 
At June 27, 2006 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez, you're welcome, PoorAss.

You were always so mean to me whenever I posted here. Even though you think all your complainers were the same person, we weren't. I always tried to give some feedback, even if it seemed negative to you I really was only trying to help. I don't want to criticize further, especially now since you are leaving and the point is moot. I hope that the person taking over is a little better at reading the room, however. Good luck in the future

 
At June 27, 2006 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading the room? WTF?? The room thinks Mario sucks and we are laughing at him. That's the reading the room. Sheesh.

 
At June 28, 2006 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading the room = not being incredibly rude to people because they don't agree with you 100%, and not assuming that every anonymous poster with whom you are disagreeing is one and the same. Basically not being an immature jerk and a piss-poor host.

Or, to put this in language you'll better understand: "Don't be a dillhole moderator, hehe"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home