PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Friday, June 23, 2006


"Quick Notes"  

The "Quick Notes" section above... yay or ney?

Keep in mind that these quick notes will also appear at the top of individual article posts, like this one, and this one.

Do you think these would get too annoying after a while? (only the 5 most recent quick notes will be posted, so the list will always be around the size that it is now)

RESULTS SO FAR:

9 Yays -- 1 Ney -- 2 On the fence

UPDATE:

In an effort to not clutter the top of the main window, the 'Quick Notes' have been moved to the upper right-hand corner of the page.

     [ by Anonymous, 6/23/2006   --




13 Comments:

At June 23, 2006 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRST!

AND YAY! (i especially like the newest quick note)

 
At June 23, 2006 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay

 
At June 23, 2006 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

could be handy, but might be a pain on the individual articles

 
At June 23, 2006 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ney, too much clutter

 
At June 23, 2006 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! good for quick stuff

 
At June 23, 2006 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it.

 
At June 23, 2006 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!

 
At June 23, 2006 9:07 AM, Blogger Bull3t said...

Keep the Quick Notes!

I read over your blog, and I found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is about my day to day life, the latest goings on and any other random stuff I come accross, that you might like to hear about. So please Click Here to read my blog.

 
At June 23, 2006 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog interesting? I doubt it. Shameless self-promotion is what we are bitchiing about

 
At June 23, 2006 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay

 
At June 23, 2006 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either way is fine with me.

So I guess I'm "on the fence"

LOL

 
At June 24, 2006 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the "Quick Notes" (and your site)!

Keep up the great work!!!

 
At June 25, 2006 3:50 AM, Blogger Bedazzler said...

I'm totes up for anything whatsoever that contributes to trouble-making
---------------------------------------------
THE TRUTH ABOUT PEREZ HILTON
TWO INTERVIEWS UP
http://lemaisondebrandon.blogspot.com/
---------------------------------------------

 

Post a Comment

<< Home