PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Sunday, June 25, 2006


Is that jizz or powdered donut remains?  (view)

Knowing Perez, it's probably a combination of both.

Thanks for the pic MuchMusic!

And nice shirt Perez! You look like a booth in a 50s diner. A dirty, unshaven, bloated, worn out, overused booth.


Some noteworthy snippets from the article:

"I'm proving to our die-hard romantic friend that yes, Justin broke up with Cameron"

But of course there was no mention about how Perez reported on Cameron's bachelorette party the day earlier. Like I said before, getting married, breaking up, it's all the same right Perez?

"In a way I was the first to be doing - and in a way, I still am - the only one doing what I'm really doing."

No, Perez doesn't have an ego, not at all. But to be fair he's right. He's the only one that tries to out every celebrity in Hollywood and writes stupid, irrelevant crap on every picture he posts.

"I won't ever really be mainstream. I'm a big gay with alternative tendencies."

The most truthful words to every come out of Perez's mouth.

There's probalby more, but at this point I became tired of reading all the garbage.

     [ by Anonymous, 6/25/2006   --




13 Comments:

At June 25, 2006 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

first

 
At June 25, 2006 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you hate him because you love him... like a moth to a flame !

 
At June 25, 2006 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Casablanca - like, Lindsay's on there. Yeah, you notice how I never talk about her album. I talk about Paris' album cause I've heard the whole thing and it's actually really good. I don't think I've ever mentioned Lindsay and her music. It's kind of crappy" Paris Hilton?REALLY GOOD?He SERIOUSLY needs to remove himself from her ass...it's just pathetic now...Gawd...

 
At June 25, 2006 7:15 PM, Blogger Bedazzler said...

You look like a booth in a 50s diner. A dirty, unshaven, bloated, worn out, overused booth....
WITH CUMSTAINS ON IT!!!

 
At June 25, 2006 7:17 PM, Blogger Bedazzler said...

do you think the checks, are like and optical illusion, so that people are actually distracted forom the reality of the hideousness?
---------------------------------------------
THE TRUTH ABOUT PEREZ HILTON
TWO INTERVIEWS UP
http://lemaisondebrandon.blogspot.com/
Brandon's NO1 fansite on the NETTE!
---------------------------------------------

 
At June 25, 2006 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

perez is such a slimy little turd. and is it just me or does he look like he smells REALLY bad?

 
At June 25, 2006 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are we -really- sure perez is gay? i thought gay people were supposed to have an eye for fashion?

 
At June 25, 2006 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he stopped letting me comment after i commented on nicole richie and lindsay lohan being pathetic junkies and model wannabes. no freedom of truth!

 
At June 25, 2006 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey he breaks all the gossip! Just ask US Weekly! They think he's the best, he's got the scoop, he's in the know because every celeb has McFatass on speed dial...

"Hello Mario, it's Paris. I just took a dump, it's 2am. I would have peed but I did that in my car on the way home, HOT."

"Hi Mario, It's Nicole. I just ate a french fry, please break the story because you're the classy gossip we all confide in."

"Mario, I am doing 2 guys and some coke in a stall. Just wanted to keep you updated, I am off to beat some Diddy ass now, Lindsay MORGAN."

Yeah, that's how it is Fatness.

 
At June 25, 2006 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look like a booth in a 50s diner. A dirty, unshaven, bloated, worn out, overused booth.

okay.
that just made my night.

 
At June 25, 2006 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, poorass hilton (I hate typing that, cuz I love you) you inspired me to give perez the verbal flipoff in the comments section on the latest post, and I was happy to see plenty of others doing so as well. if i ever had the misfortune to meet that man(?) on the street, it would give me the greatest pleasure to slam my laptop into his enormous head.

 
At June 26, 2006 2:02 AM, Blogger Bedazzler said...

OMG y'all are killin' it today. I'm crying from laughing. This is why I FEATURED this site!

 
At June 26, 2006 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this site and www.churchofannette.blogspot.com are my 2 most favorite guilty pleasures.

you BOTH hate Perez!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home