PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Thursday, June 29, 2006


If You're Friends With P.....  


Then you just want some shameless plug on his site!

I love that song by The Rentals, but now it annoyingly reminds me of the Pretzle. (sigh)

YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS??

It's name Perez day! (loud clapping and screaming from the non audience)

I want you all to put on your thinking caps, and hit me up with the nicknames you might have for Mr.P himself. For example, I have taken to calling him:

Pretzle
Mr.PeePee
GrossAssLoser (ha ha - I kid, I kid)

I want a FLOOD of non-ANON responses to this. I believe in ya'll. I know that we can come up with some of the best names for this dude. I will then put together a list, allow you to vote, and announce a "winner" at the end of it all, and address Pretzle by that name on the site.

Man oh man, I am a total loser. I get WAY too much pleasure with these posts, and to be honest with you, I don't really give a rats ass about Pretzle. It is just too much fun to see his idiocy shine through, and being a gossip monger I get mad at how he "spins" his shit. But if I ever was at a party with him (which might be more likely now that I am moving from NYC to LA!!) I would probably go over to him, say that I am totally addicted to his site, get a pic with him, and post it on this site, and title it - 'Running with the Devil' or something like that. I might just have to run by the "Office" one day and see the Pretz in action. Maybe throw a can of paint on him, to see if he posts it! LOL. I am really not that bold.

Okay, enough of all this. Please come up with the sharpest, most wicked names for Mr.P that you can, submit them and let the GAMES BEGIN!!!!

Whoreanusly yours,
Ms. PoorAss Hilton

PS - Does anyone else notice how tight those jeans are on him, or how the zipper looks like it is going to bust open and let out SuperP? EEEEWWWW!!!

     [ by Anonymous, 6/29/2006   --




22 Comments:

At June 29, 2006 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left my thinking cap at the cleaners. How about I go pick it up and get back at ya :D

 
At June 29, 2006 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of Peerez. Peretzle is running a close second.

 
At June 29, 2006 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm....
How about "POOrez"? Juvenile, I know, but awfully appropriate n'est-ce pas? (I'm also feeling 'Peretzle', thanks LV!)

 
At June 29, 2006 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peretzle totally works, because he's such a twisted freak!

 
At June 29, 2006 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

perjizzle

 
At June 29, 2006 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOHHH SNAPP...

perez got caught with his damn profile on manhunt

http://entrylevelheiress.typepad.com/entrylevelheiress/2006/06/ate_too_much_pe.html

homeboy has body shots and cock shots from prolly like 8 years ago.......for someone whose always up to date you'd think he'd put up his ACTUAL sweaty, ugly fat'ass self...

heres what i think....i think people are starting to get annoiyed seeing his hipocritical fat'ass face all the time......

DOWN WITH PEREZ HILTON!!....

i made my way to pinkisthenewblog.com

and im staying there....

DOWN WITH PEREZ HILTON

*ps,

Y'ALL KNOW PEREZ BE HATIN' ONE EVERY SINGLE BLK PERSON THATS MENTIONED ON HIS SITE....am i wrong?

 
At June 29, 2006 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick Breath Mario

 
At June 29, 2006 5:37 PM, Blogger Kontradiction said...

Pretzle is a fat slob...whaddaya expect???

 
At June 29, 2006 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come you're not doing the daily article posts anymore? the ones where you post and bitch about the articles perez posted that day?

i miss them ever so much!

 
At June 29, 2006 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perez absolutely HATES blk folks, Anon (three comments back)! He's shamelessly racist...and seems to be a self-hating homophobe, as well.

 
At June 29, 2006 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO @ Super P,

 
At June 29, 2006 9:16 PM, Blogger Bedazzler said...

Poohraisin. Don't ask me why. Just is.

---------------------------------------------
THE TRUTH ABOUT PEREZ HILTON
TWO INTERVIEWS UP
http://lemaisondebrandon.blogspot.com/
Brandon's NO1 fansite on the NETTE!
---------------------------------------------

 
At June 29, 2006 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at the risk of it being the least witty, most juvenile nickname I will suggest the obvious.

Peenez.

I apologize, it's all I got.

 
At June 30, 2006 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Queen of all Merde

 
At June 30, 2006 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pereshittle

 
At June 30, 2006 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^too long....lol.

i like pereshittle! that is awesome.

 
At June 30, 2006 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

perezticle(s)...that's all i can come up with.

 
At June 30, 2006 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chubby P. Hubby...

Unfortunately Chubby Hubby is my favorite ice cream, but I would be willing to share the title on behalf of Ben and Jerry's if it meant dissing Perez.

 
At July 01, 2006 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Perezzits, or Pigezzle?

I love that he poses now, I wonder how much the paparazzi get paid for a picture of Mario's giant head, and doughy body?

 
At July 01, 2006 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "Puffez"?

Think about it - he is so bloated and corpulent - "Puffez" sums it up for me perfectly. From the pics he's posting of himself on his site (of which there are no shortage, unfortunately), he ain't doing anything to get less puffy (allegedly).

He shouls cross-post his own photos in the "Icky Icky Poo" section of his website! ;-)

 
At July 01, 2006 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perez WANTS you to ring him up on the telephone!

M-a-r-i-o
A.
L-a-v-a-n-d-e-i-r-a

(also known as Perez)

lives at:

8215 WILLOUGHBY AV
WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA 90046 (323) 822-0392

This may be outdated:

160 WAVERLY PL
NEW YORK, NY 10014
(212) 352-2033

Now that you have his phone number, call Perez and let him know what you think of:

-His outing other homosexuals
-His surly responses to fans
-His rapidly expanding waistline
-His self loathing
-Payola
-Paris "Herpes" Hilton
-His claims of heterosexual activity with Vanessa
-His fear of Tyson Beckford
-His legal difficulties regarding stolen checks

It's peppered to call Perez - call him tonight!

 
At July 01, 2006 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had an interesting thought and didn't know where to post it. I think Perez used to do meth. Anyone check out his teeth?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home