PoorAss Hilton
(aka. Paris Hilton's Newest Fashion Accessory)

PerezHilton.com -- Now with 10% real content!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006


"Introducing: The Perez, Jr."  (view)

Oh god, I think I'm gonna throw up. Why do you have it up to your mouth like you're gonna lick it you sick fuck? It's not a microphone.

My source (my imagination) says that Perez had "Perez Jr." stuck you know where just before this picture was taken. I just hope he has some wet naps to wipe his upper lip with.

You know what though, it does kind of remind me of Perez's unit... short, deformed, skinny, sterile.

And you know what. I didn't want to get into doing Perez-like shit, such as the "Fill in the blank", "Caption Me", etc. sort of posts, but c'mon, how can I not get readers to caption this one?!

     [ by Anonymous, 6/20/2006   --




8 Comments:

At June 21, 2006 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRST!

 
At June 21, 2006 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why wouldn't they use the name of a real celebrity? Sales are going to bomb.

 
At June 21, 2006 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just thinking "I HOPE Perez is sterile", but then it hit me, it doesn't matter! He can't reproduce if he's gay, so we can all sleep happy knowing there will never be little Perezes running around!

 
At June 21, 2006 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the best site ever!

 
At June 21, 2006 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT idea for this site..."Perez" is such a total fucking idiot, and sadly he believes his own bloated hype. BUT, as a magazine writer myself I know: if you want to help expedite his fifteen-minutes-of-fame you gotta dig around and get some REAL content! C'mon, this wienerschnitzel must be pissing off every real player in H'wood. FIND SOMETHING TANGIBLE and then you can will get more traffic to your site and really expose the fat twerp. Good luck! (I'll keep checking your site in the meantime...and I'll tell my friends!)

 
At June 21, 2006 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another comment of mine deleted.

Explain why please.

 
At June 21, 2006 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poorass, you complain about posts being blocked, deleted and altered at Perez's site yet you do it here. Not good. Don't stoop to his level.

 
At June 22, 2006 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perez looks great in this photo, though he is still a douche.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home